Bed and Breakfast from £35 per person per night. (Low Season)
Call us for details of our Ferry Inclusive Short Breaks.
For further information on all of the above please contact David or Christina on 01983 862121
- A Deposit £30.00 per adult is required to confirm booking
- All prices are per person.
- Telephone reservations will be held for up to 7 days
- No allowances can be made for meals and/or accommodation not taken during the period booked
- Your bill is payable on arrival.
- All rooms are offered subject to their availability upon receipt of your deposit.
Please note, that when you make a reservation you are entering into a contract, in fact you are legally obliged to pay a percentage of your holiday costs in the unhappy event that you are forced to cancel your holiday.
We therefore strongly recommend that you arrange cancellation insurance.
In the event that you do have to cancel your reservation then, the following scale of charges will apply.
Cancellation Period Charge
- 56 or more days before date of arrival will incur Loss of Deposit
- 55 - 28 days before the date of arrival will incur 30% Loss of total reservation cost.
- 27 - 14 days before the date of arrival will incur 50% Loss of total reservation cost.
- 13 - 7 days before date of arrival will incur 80% Loss of Holiday
- 6 - the day of arrival or later will incur 100% Loss of total reservation cost.
The date of cancellation will be taken, as the date written confirmation of cancellation is received by The St. Leonards.
All of the charges are based on the total cost of your accommodation, less any pre-payments received. Should we be able to re let all or part of the accommodation then the charges will be further reduced. Please note that you will be invoiced for the costs of your accommodation at the expiry of the holiday period.
The above terms apply only to reservations made directly with The St. Leonards. Reservations made through third party agencies will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of that agency.